Public Health England, with support from some of the most respected organisations in the field, launched a new mental health campaign called “Every Mind Matters” in October 2019.
The campaign aims to support everyone to feel more confident in taking action to look after their mental health and wellbeing by promoting a range of self-care actions.
The campaign offers free, NHS-approved mental health resources, via the One You website, which helps build understanding of mental health and what individuals can do to improve and manage how they are feeling.
You can order a pack of printed resources which includes:
- 1 x guide with information about the campaign, how you can take part, and suggestions of things you can do for your employees and parents/carers
- 3 x A3 campaign posters
- 50 x conversation starters
- 1 x conversation starter dispenser
For Early Years settings, promoting this campaign will help you to meet the following criteria within the HEYL Bronze and Silver award:
- S10a: Staff and practitioners can provide information for parents and carers about support available for mental health
- S13a: All staff can confidentiality access advice, support and services to maintain their own health and wellbeing and healthy lifestyle
If you would like to order a pack for your setting please let Anna know:
Health Education Partnership
Tel: 0770 3814831