Harrow Council have produced this resource pack (attachment) to provide all the key evidence based information for anyone working with families and young children to support them to deliver consistent health messages, including workshops with families, on dental health.
The pack contains information on;
- the importance of dental health,
- practical examples of what can be done,
- ideas on starting conversations
- some useful resources which can be photocopied for using with families
- and links to other useful sites.
This resource pack has been designed to be used in conjunction with the face-to face training sessions.
To obtain a copy please email Anna Brennan-Craddock: firstname.lastname@example.org