In partnership with the Local Authority and Commissioning Groups, we are holding a free conference for early years practitioners working in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster settings.
Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
Time: All day
Venue: Small Hall, Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London. W8 7NX
The aims of the event are to:
- Provide the latest local data concerning the mental health and wellbeing of children in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster.
- Find out about the latest plans concerning emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Identify and share good practice on adopting a whole-setting approach to promoting social and emotional wellbeing, to help address mental health problems.
- Attend at least 2 training workshops (Workshop options TBC)
- Engage with representatives from local services that can provide support to early years settings.
- Provide details of the latest resources and guidance available to early years settings.
We are currently finalising the programme for the day and will send more details out shortly.
To register your interest and book a place please complete our online booking form.
For more information contact:
Healthy Early Years Coordinator
Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster
Tel: 0770 381 4831