4th – 10th June 2018
Organised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT)
The Child Safety Week 2018 action pack is available – you can download it now. It’s the essential guide for anyone who wants to get effective messages out to children and families about preventing accidents.
- Packed with quick and easy activity ideas to bring the week to life – use them as they are or build on them and share your own.
- Dedicated pull outs and a parent pack for you to copy and give to parents with effective messaging that they relate to.
- Practical activity sheets to copy and use with children and parents
- Tips on effective engagement with your families and children
- Child Safety Week poster – a conversation starter to display and promote activities
Get started and order a Taste Test from Bitrex: Why not order a poisoning prevention Taste Test kit from CAPT’s sponsor, Bitrex, also available now – completely free. You can get it here.
If you would like to sign up for Child Safety link, click on the link: Sign Up